Job Openings at Web4AfricaWe are looking for the best talents
No CallsNo phone calls or any other forms of enquiries will be entertained on this matter. All you need to know for now, is available on this page.
Current Job Openings
Accounts / Billing Agent
Web4Africa is in need of an Accounts/Billing Officer who is experienced in managing billing related queries, book-keeping, financial reports and good knowledge about the Internet. This role would primarily involve offering customer support to our customers on Billing and Payment related issues.
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in Customer Care
- Basic experience in book-keeping
- Computer literate specifically in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of accounting software application advantageous.
- Experience in customer service and excellent telephone manner.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good command of English.
- Attention to detail and Willingness to adjust to new processes
- Knowledge of the Web hosting industry and applicable services
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Willingness to take up more roles as they are communicated.
- Has the ability to learn, grow, develop and assume increasing responsibilities
- Must be willing to work flexible hours when required
- Must be a South African citizen or permanent resident.
Job Functions Are But Not Limited To:
- Manage the billing and invoicing of clients
- Processing invoices based individual payments.
- Assist in preparation of annual financial statement.
- Investigation and reconciliation of payment variances
- Annual and Semi-annual statutory reporting
- Respond to billing related queries via emails and live chat
- More roles to be taken up as communicated.
- Customer Support
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy
- Variance Analysis
- Statutory Accounting
- Skilled Multi-tasker
- Telephone Manner
- At least 1 year of verifiable experience with cPanel/WHM, Plesk
- Has an understanding of shared, reseller, vps hosting
- Has a working understanding of open source publishing applications such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc
- Is quickly able to identify the needs of potential customers and recommend the most suitable hosting solution.
- Is able to quickly and efficiently handle web hosting related issues such as DNS, FTP, PHP-based errors, etc
- Comfortable speaking with customers via telephone
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Inbound Level 1 Technical Support & Sales via Telephone, Email and Live Web chat
- Answer sales enquiries related to all services offered by Web4Africa
- Following up with sales leads
- Order Verification
Upload your CV here
Comments or questions are welcome.